Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sanding a Mustang and Cake Pops

Hey!

Sam invited 5 of his buds to the restaurant for lunch! They all really enjoyed it. I also sold a piece of my key lime pie! WOOTS! I need more whipping cream to make my sweet whipped cream. The other cooks use my sauces and whipped cream for crepes and pancakes---which is totally fine!

I got rave reviews today on my strawberry sauce. It was used in crepes and over cheesecake. People just think it's the perfect sweetness and tastes strongly of strawberry (as it should!).

My mom had a great suggestion--- to make cheesecake/cake pops and take them to wedding shops/caterers around town to get business. I hope to make them at LEAST for the balloon classic.
If I sell them for $0.50 - $1.00 each....that'd be great.

Just a short blurb to say hi. Hopefully I'll start my tiramisu soon so I can give you a great recipe with pictures!!

For now, Sam and I will be workin on the mustang...sanding and such.








No comments:

Post a Comment