Saturday, July 24, 2010

Who doesn't love a good treat?



One thing I know: People love gifts. They love it when someone thinks about them enough to present them with a gift, even if it's small or cheap. Everyone likes to be remembered and thought of.

I made some cheesecake for some friends a few days ago and everyone's eyes light up with delight when presented with a piece of creamy sweetness. I'm happy I could do that one little thing to brighten up their day.

The weather has been so beautiful up here lately---not hot with a cool breeze. This time of season makes me yearn for a garden---for something to grow in front of me so that I can see the results and be thankful.

I think I'd like to plant garlic, onions, tomatoes, and chives for a start. I just cannot imagine having a full garden of lettuce, broccoli, asparagus...BOY! That would be great, eh? I like the movement towards gardening/self sustainment. I hope it sticks with a lot of people.



On another note, I've really been struggling with my future, with what to major in for college, with what to do with my degree when I am completed. I cannot decide though I weight my options. For now, it's probably best to just keep living and laughing and working hard until I decide what would be the best career path. *sigh* life can be tough sometimes....


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment