Thursday, April 29, 2010

Swimming like a fish

I tested out the base's swimming pool today. Technically, it's the housing residents' pool. It was so nice to go swimming. Usually I'm so worried about how I look in a suit to actually enjoy swimming. Tonight though, it was just families and kiddos in the pool. I lap swam with Sam for a good hour. I enjoyed it. Sam's eyes are bright red and mine are sore too. Too much chlorine I tell ya!

I've gotta make a snickers ice cream cheesecake tomorrow.

Dave told me he got a call from a Medical Marijuana dispensary in town asking for some brownies. A few weeks ago, Shawna and Kyle dropped off some of my peanutbutter layer brownies to a dispensary--and they loved them. They called back asking for more saying "I've got the munchies!" (no joke!)

Also, some swat guys came in today asking for those same brownies. I've got brownies to make tomorrow as well!

Off to take a shower and get this chlorine out of my system!

No comments:

Post a Comment